Website Hope Rescue Mission
Helping People. Restoring Hope. Transforming Lives.
HRM Drop-In Center Office Assistant
HRM Drop-In Center Office Assistant will provide support for Hope Rescue Mission front office and Drop-In Center. They are responsible for basic office support, including reception, maintaining office inventory and related duties, handling mail, intake process, and utilizing the HMIS database.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming visitors in a warm and friendly manner and notifying the staff of their arrival
- Answering the main phone line and directing calls as necessary
- Maintaining the reception area and preparing conference rooms for guests
- Visitor Preparation: logging guest’s names in building security, etc..
- Receive deliveries and notify appropriate personnel when packages/mail arrive
- Assist Drop-in Center with an inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Prepares, processes, delivers, and picks up the mail.
- Oversees and maintains the physical office space.
- Performs general clerical tasks as needed.
- Database management (e.g. updating new contact information, walk-in to do MAP assessments, existing clients, or any support needed to keep the database up to date.
- Provides as-needed assistance with various events and meetings for Drop-in center staff.
- Maintains relationships with building management, placing and overseeing office work orders as needed.
- Sort and distribute emails and phone messages in a timely manner
- Understanding of Substance Use, Mental Health issues, and de-escalation
Requirements and skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment, office space, and building policies
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to problem-solve under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in google docs, Microsoft, and other computer skills needed to do daily duties.
- LOVE is our building block – We love lavishly as we have been loved by choosing to do what best benefits others. Let Love Live!
- HOPE is our atmosphere – We choose to restore hope to those without, and to live hope for those around us! Let Hope Live!
- COMMUNICATION is our connection- Listen effectively and speak thoughtfully. Share information, ask questions, and seek to understand. Let Ideas Live!
- ETHICS define our actions – To be and do the right thing, with the right motive at the right time. Let Righteousness Live!
ACCOUNTABILITY is our safeguard – We know our responsibilities, and we live up to our commitments. Let Integrity Live!
Interested applicants must submit a completed APPLICATION and updated resume to April Seat at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit hopemontana.org.