Website Hope Rescue Mission
Helping People. Restoring Hope. Transforming Lives.
Reports to: Program Director
To assist in preparing or cooking meals for our clients at Grace House, and then help with the clean-up so the kitchen is ready for the next meal
- Some knowledge and experience cooking
- A heart to help serve women, and children through the organization of Hope Rescue Mission.
- A desire to use one’s personal skills to make a difference with residents and clients and work alongside staff.
- The ability and willingness to readily assist staff and follow their directions.
- While working conduct yourself in a manner with Christian values, which Hope Rescue Mission is based upon.
- Food preparation (slicing, dicing, peeling, prepping, mixing)
- Cleaning and storing
- Prepare menus for the week with healthy food options
- Prepare breakfast and lunch
- Prep Dinner to be prepared by a resident
- Help with the meal shopping for the week
- Make monthly food bank orders and pick up orders
To apply, complete job application and submit it with your current resume via email to DeNae Hammonds at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit hopemontana.org.