Website Hope Rescue Mission
Helping People. Restoring Hope. Transforming Lives.
Reports to: Director of HRM Women’s Center
Act as a responsible and reliable part of the Women’s Center Team to provide oversight, assistance and reassurance to participants of Hope Rescue Mission Women’s Center, relating as a sister in Christ, maintaining a safe atmosphere within the Center’s structure, while speaking truthfully with love.
- Be willing and available to provide godly, honest, and kind support to program participants, focusing on both goal progression and relational growth.
- Uphold Center Rules and Expectations, redirecting program participants as needed.
- Demonstrate a solid Christian foundation in the light of Colossians 3:17 & 23.
- Maintain stock of clean bedding and toiletry items for participants’ needs.
- As able, cover volunteer shifts when the need arises, including cooking, cleaning, shopping, and support of evening activities.
- Communicate with the team, including maintaining up-to-date notes in the Daily Log.
- Provide honest feedback with grace as a vital member of the Women’s Center Team (Eph. 4:15).
- Seek and participate in opportunities for personal and/or Team growth.
- Keep up assigned Volunteer Guest Assistant room as per Private Room Use agreement.
- Keep the pantry stocked and housing items stocked in the house.
- Guide residents in daily responsibilities and household chores.
- Guide residents in conducting themselves in a manner that follows program policies and procedures.
Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
Strong work ethic and sense of initiative and accountability.
Ability to work with people of all ages, lifestyles, abilities, and cultures.
Knowledge of group work skills and dynamics.
An active member in a local evangelical church, willing to share personal testimony.
This is a live-in position.
To apply, complete job application and submit it with your current resume via email to DeNae Hammonds at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit hopemontana.org.